What is the framework for the portfolio site I hope to build here? That is one of the prompts we have (actually I wrote) for the activities in Unit 1.
I always ue images in my posts, so my thinking starts with what I found, using compfight to search creative commons licensed flickr photos. I ended up looking for photos tagged framework. I like the organic image of the tree growth on this one, plus it is titled “Cloud Cage”.
So my portfolio will cover the things I have done/will do in my four month visit here to TRU as Visiting Scholar in Open learning. For my static page content, I might include:
- About – general introduction and why I am here
- Map? Maybe show places I got to visit while in BC?
- Contacts- keep a record of people I met while here.
- Timeline / Outline ??
For the things that will be part of my posts, I can see:
- Workshops / Presentations given (YouShow sessions, ETUG meeting(
- Writing- any publications or writeups that may appear elsewhere, e.g. on my main blog
- Reflections Posts
- Web Development (the SPLOT tools, TRUbox site, You Show site)
- Photos – because I take them every day
- Videos produced
This feels maybe sparse (it seems to be around media as an oranizer)
While a good chunk will have to be back dated. I have a set of notes I was keeping on the TRU Wiki